Gigi's Journal - April 22, 2011
Twenty one weeks, four days. Brooke's ultrasound this morning wasn't the miracle news we had hoped for. It appears little Emerson's heart is enlarged and has fluid around it. Her doctor wants her to go to Cincinnati today and let those doctors rescan and decide if it's okay to wait until Monday for surgery.
I am going to drive up there today. Pray for me :) I'll update later when we have more direction.
As of now, continued prayers for Coeur d'Lane and Lennon's well-being, that Emerson feel the peace of God and the love of her parents, for the doctors to make good decisions and for Brooke & Chris as they walk this out.