Gigi's Journal - April 15, 2011

Twenty weeks and four days. Brooke has an appointment with Dr. Tabb. He does a 3-D ultrasound but is unable to get Emerson because of her size and position.
The pics are amazing! Lennon has her mouth open and they both have their right hands by their heads! I imagine Emerson is doing the same thing :)

It's not time for a growth scan yet but Emerson is still 5 ounces.

I have read and heard so many stories of miracles. Babies who weren't supposed to make it, people who had no hope and yet hope persisted. I can only have hope for this tiny little girl that the Lord gave us.

Pray for Brooke and Chris, pray for the girls, pray for the family.

‎"All I have seen teaches me to trust the creator for all I have not seen."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Journal - April 26, 2011 @ 7:24 AM

Gigi's Journal - July 29, 2011

Gigi's Journal - April 23, 2011