Gigi's Journal - March 18, 2013

Back on Track!  The children and their babies have all gone home and now I'm back to the 30 Things List!

Day 12 - Describe a Typical Day in Your Life.

As a midwife, there is no such thing as a "typical" day.  That's the beauty of this call - every day has the possibility of amazing things!

That being said, I will tell you there are a few things in my typical day I do not wish to miss - 2 cups of coffee in the morning, talking to at least one of my children or lately my grandson.  Oliver has been calling me on the phone for several months now.  He calls and asks things like, "Gigi, you hear me???"  Reminds me that he is at his new house in New York and other seemingly unimportant things.  To me, these are the best moments of my day.  Just a couple of weeks ago he FaceTimed me.  This is something we do just about every night.  This time, I assumed, was as any other time.  Once the call was connected, he got so excited!  "Daddy!  Mommy!  Gigi is on the computer!!!!"  So happy that he did this himself.

So, to you it may appear my life is a bit boring - 2 cups of coffee and sitting around waiting for spontaneous phone calls and video chats from small children.  I wouldn't have it any other way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Journal - April 26, 2011 @ 7:24 AM

Gigi's Journal - July 29, 2011

Gigi's Journal - April 23, 2011