Gigi's Journal - March 3, 2013

Day Eight of 30 Things My Children and Grandchildren should know about Me.

What are 5 passions you have?

1.  Genealogy!!!  Thanks to this list activity I've embarked on, I have received 3 requests for help with folks family history.  LOVE IT!

2.  Documenting our family with photography.  Know just enough to be dangerous.  I love being able to look back on photos from family members long ago and reminiscing about days gone by.  I want my children to be able to go back one day and relive those days.

3.  Helping families during the childbearing year.   Love watching families grow!

4.  Music - love listening to it, playing it, writing it, going to shows.

5.  Of course I will round this one out with FAMILY!  Remember - mountain commune?  Family!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Journal - April 26, 2011 @ 7:24 AM

Gigi's Journal - July 29, 2011

Gigi's Journal - April 23, 2011