Day Nine of 30 Things
List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
1. My Mother - She has instilled in me my love for family. The sacrifices she made for us when we were growing up had a profound affect on me.
2. My Father - He's hands down one of the most intelligent and incredibly fun people I've ever known. I learned how to have fun and enjoy life from him.
3. My Grandmother Meadows - She exuded a love for God and Family without having to say one word. She walked out her faith by giving her self to others, without complaint.
4. My Grandmother Gallagher - I could always count on her for comfort and consistency. Her home was always welcoming. The dolls, the bears, the food.
5. Dr. Rob Helmer - my employer and my friend. He was like a big brother to me. His influence in my life was perhaps the most profound of any in my adult life. He help me learned self confidence. I was timid, unsure and last self esteem. He taught me that I could fly an airplane. I went on to become a pilot because of him.
6. Ray Schmidt - who chose to love me more than life itself and by doing so showed me unconditional love.
7. Christopher Schmidt - my first born influenced me to be the best mom that a 19 year old could be. Who was born hilarious and taught me to laugh at life.
8. Michael Schmidt - influenced me to become a midwife. His birth changed me forever.
9. Rebecca Schmidt - I believe we have a mutual influence on each other when it comes to music. I have influenced her and she has broadened my musical influences.
10. Jeffrey Schmidt - influences me to be kindhearted. He has the biggest heart and truly cares for others. I've watched him mature in the last couple of years and my heart in full.