List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
1. You were created with a purpose and a future - don't lose hope.
2. You are not fat.
3. Girls can be mean. Don't put too much stock in the things they say to you.
4. You don't have to do what everyone else is doing to be accepted.
5. Spelling Algebra is important but you really need to learn it. Not that you will ever use it but so you can teach your children.
6. Take time to talk to the elders in your family. Ask them about their lives. One day you will want to know and they won't be around to ask.
7. Continue to ice skate. Just because you have been told you have "weak ankles" doesn't mean you have to quit.
8. Write more.
9. Stop smoking now. Don't wait until you have to.
10. Life is worth living. Enjoy it.