30 Things continued: Describe when you knew your spouse was the one

Or How I Fell In Love:

I remember the exact moment.  I remember walking home from the bus stop and Ray was in front of our house on crutches.  He asked me where my brother Steve was.  My answer was simple, how  do I know?  I was just walking home from the bus stop!!!  That was in May 1973.  My feelings for Ray evolved over that summer when he joined our family on a trip to Alabama/Florida.  Mind you, I was the only one with any feelings!  To him, I was just his best friend's little sister.

It was five more years before he even saw me as anything but Steve's little sister.  We have been together for 37 plus years now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Journal - April 26, 2011 @ 7:24 AM

Gigi's Journal - July 29, 2011

Gigi's Journal - April 23, 2011