Gigi's Journal - June 2, 2012

It's been a busy last couple of weeks.  On May 25 - 28 I went to Guatemala with 9 others and we did a medical missions for women and children.  We saw 108 patients.  Here is a short video of what we did.

When I returned from Guatemala I had surgery on my left foot.  I have had problems with that foot for several years.  I finally got a correct diagnosis with the third podiatrist, Dr. John Anderson.  I had the best helper come to my house.  Oliver is very attentive to my needs and as a reward gets to ride "my new bike" which is a knee walker.  I have to be off the foot for 6 to 8 weeks.

The girls are getting so big.  They had a photo shoot recently.  Here are some of the pics:
Lennon

Coeur d'Lane





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Journal - April 26, 2011 @ 7:24 AM

Gigi's Journal - July 29, 2011

Gigi's Journal - April 23, 2011