Gigi's Journal - January 13, 2012

The white area in the black "kidney-bean"
shaped area is "Peanut" a.k.a. Oliver.
Today was another very special day in our families lives!  Three years ago today, we found out that Peanut, a.k.a. Oliver, would be joining our family.  No one could have prepared me for what that would mean.  I have heard friends who had grandchildren try to explain just how wonderful it is and how much love they had for their children's children.  I would just smile and think "one day".  

Now, today, I am one of those who tries to explain that love to others less fortunate or perhaps just not at that phase in life.  It's like being pregnant with your second baby and wondering "how can I love this child (inutero) as much as I love the one I have".  You just do!  It's exponential.  Love multiplies when a child (grandchild) is added to the family.  Same thing when The Girls came into our lives.  
Oliver sans clothing per usual.

Coeur all bundled up!
Speaking of The Girls went to the Pediatrician and here are their latest stats:
Coeur d'Lane weighs 14 pounds 7 ounces and is 25 1/4" long.  Lennon is 14 pounds and 25" long.   Big girls!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigi's Journal - April 26, 2011 @ 7:24 AM

Gigi's Journal - July 29, 2011

Gigi's Journal - April 23, 2011